Wednesday 13 March 2013

A New Year, A New Layout

There's not been much to report, and time hasn't exactly been my friend this last year.

But 2013 I hope will be different.

Stepney Down is now temporarily retired from the exhibition circuit to allow me to rebuild it. This will include a full track relaying to improve its operational interest and improve detail... I hope...

In the meantime, I have commenced work on a small layout.
Measuring 5x4ft, this is a children's layout on which Thomas the Tank will run. I intend to allow children to have a chance at driving the trains around the main circuit, a basic oval, while I shunt trucks a small yard off to the side.

Pictures and a plan will follow, but I hope this will be a rather nice addition to any exhibition that would like to book it.

No comments:

Post a Comment